Yorkshire terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Housesimple Limited (company number 07622707) of The Octagon, Middleborough, Colchester, Essex, England, CO1 1TG (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the promotion is: "Sell your home for free”.
3. Start Date: 00:01 am on 17.12.18 (the “Start Date”).
4. Closing Date: 11:59pm on 02.04.19 (the “Closing Date”).
5. To qualify for this promotion:
(i) The property you are seeking to sell must be in one of the following postcode areas - DN, HD, HG, HU, HX, LN, LS, S, WF, YO; or in one of the following postcode districts BD1 - BD23, NG18 - NG24, NG34, OL14, PE10 - PE12, PE20 - PE25; and
(ii) You must put your property for sale on the market with the Promoter between the Start Date and the Closing Date.
If any of these conditions are not met, then you will not qualify for this promotion.
6. By signing up to this promotion you agree, at all times during which we are providing you with services, to have a for sale board erected at the property (unless explicitly prohibited by the relevant local authority). Failure to do so will see you become automatically ineligible to continue with this promotion and you will no longer benefit from waiving our selling fee of £995 inc. VAT. If we find you a willing purchaser for your property your fee will be due as per Clause (8) of the standard Selling Terms & Conditions.
7. Our standard Selling Terms & Conditions apply. The services we provide as part of this promotion are as set out in our selling terms and conditions, copy of which can be found at https://www.housesimple.com/selling-terms-and-conditions. In the event of a conflict between our Selling Terms and Conditions and these promotion terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), then the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions will apply. You will be required to sign up to our Selling Terms and Conditions as part of this promotion.
8. If you qualify for this promotion then we will provide the following services for free: the advertising of your property on Rightmove/Zoopla + hundreds of other sites for a period of 6 months from the date your property “goes live”, professional photos and a floorplan of your property, negotiations and sales progression of your property, a dedicated agent, a local expert valuation, easy to use online dashboard and a ‘For Sale’ board. Should you wish to purchase the rights to our photography there is an extra cost as per our Selling Terms & Conditions. If you wish to purchase any additional third-party products, for example (but not limited to), an EPC, conveyancing, mortgage broking, hosted viewings or premium listings in connection with the sale of your property then additional fees will apply for the purchase of those products.
10. The promotion is open to individuals who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promoter.
11. In taking up the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to take up the promotion.
12. The promotion cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be made available.
13. The promotion may not be resold, assigned, transferred, lent or the benefit granted to any other person.
14. The Promoter’s decisions are final in respect of the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion at any time, as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter further reserves the right to declare void any property listing in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
16. By taking up the promotion, all applicants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the applicant has consented. All application instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. All personal data relating to applicants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals’ prior consent. Data supplied in connection with this promotion will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s selling terms and conditions.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. This promotion shall be governed by English law, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
20. Applicants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
How much is your house worth?
Get a FREE no obligation valuation visit from our Local Property Expert.