About the survey
We'd like our customers to fill out our survey to provide us with feedback so that we can improve our website and services. A draw will be made from completed entries once a week to find a winner of a £50 John Lewis voucher.
Terms & Conditions
1.The promoter is: HouseSimple.com Ltd (company no.07622707) whose registered office is at Suffolk Court, 9, Church Field Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, C010 2YA.
2. Employees of HouseSimple.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. Details and terms & conditions are viewable at www.housesimple.com/survey.
5. There is no fixed closing date, but a draw will be made weekly to find a winner for the vouchers.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the prize draw and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- To enter the prize draw and stand a chance of winning one of the £50 John Lewis vouchers you need to complete the feedback survey truthfully
- We will draw one voucher each week
- Entrants are expected to visit the link on the survey to view the terms and conditions, HouseSimple.com is not responsible for informing entrants individually of these terms
- Only one entry per person
8. HouseSimple.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by HouseSimple.com
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the draw. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick replacement winners.
13. The promoter will notify the winners when and where their prize will be sent.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.