Referral Terms and Conditions
1) Referral fees will only be paid in respect of customers referred where:
- The property being marketed with Housesimple ltd is for sale; and
- The newly-referred customer has not at any time previously signed up for, or used, any of Housesimple's services; and
- The newly-referred customer has a different name, email address and account details to the referer; and
- The newly-referred customer has chosen the discontinued 'Pay Upfront' option and the fee has been paid by the vendor; or
- The newly-referred customer is on the discontinued 'Pay Later' option and the client continues to market for at least 3 months from go live; or
- The newly-referred customer is on 'No sale no fee' and the client has sold the property and the completion fee has been paid and received.
- The referral must be emailed and made through your Housesimple account within 6 months of the property initially going live with us.
- Completion of the referees property sale must be within 12 months of the initial go live.
2) Housesimple reserves the right not to make payment in respect of any referral fees due if we have reason to believe that the newly-referred customer or property being marketed are not genuine sellers or for sale or that the referrer is a beneficiary of the sale of the newly referred customers property.
3) Referrals must be made exclusively through the online Housesimple referral system and the referrer must email email@example.com and submit the information requested in its response.
How much is your house worth?
Get a FREE no obligation valuation visit from our Local Property Expert.