4 Bedroom Semi-detached House For Sale
Maidstone Road Charing TN27.
Offers in Excess of £487,500
Two Air-Conditioned front bedrooms
50 sq ft tiled underfloor heating
Garage has additional workshop and office-den areas
- Asking Price:
A beautiful 4 bedroom semi-detached property with stunning views over the Kentish countryside located between the Villages of Charing and Lenham. Offered with no onward chain, and potential for annexe style accommodation.
- Gravel driveway provides space for at least five vehicles comfortably.
- Extensive detached double garage, including additional workshop and den/workout space.
- Small entrance opens to stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors to two principal rooms; dinning room and cosy lounge both with bay windows.
- Dining room leads into the open-plan 50 sq mtrs underfloor heated tiled living space; comprising of kitchen, study and sun-lounge rooms.
- Classic beech kitchen has a range of wall and base units with an integrated dishwasher, microwave, stainless steel American style fridge-freezer and 'Stoves' range cooker with black extractor fan. Kitchen opens to the study on one side.
- Utility area provides family orientated storage space (shoes and coats) and plumbing for a washing machine neatly behind cupboards, the ground floor WC and back door.
First floor, comprises of four bedrooms, bathroom and heated laundry cupboard;
- Master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning (front aspect)
- Double (front) bedroom benefits from air-conditioning
- Two rear double and generous single bedrooms overlook the garden.
- Attic access celiling hatch, the attic is floorboarded providing ample storage space or possible conversion.
- Family bathroom comprises of a 4 piece white suite; seperate booster pump electric shower, a full sized bath, wash hand basin and WC.
To the exterior, the rear garden opens on to a spacious brick patio, with integrated BBQ seating area which leads on to a wrap around lawn with side access to KCC managed informal recreational ground and stunning views of Pilgrims Way countryside. Dog not included :o)
- Property Age: 81 years
- Council tax band: E (£2090.00 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
- Parking: Double Garage and Driveway
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.