2 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Fann Street London EC2Y.
Fixed Price £1,350,000
Concierge from 7am-7pm
High end finish
- Asking Price:
- Iconic refurbished Barbican apartment (Blake Tower).
- Amazing London views (Shard, Gherkin, London Eye).
- High end finish.
- Access to Barbican amenties (Residents Gardens, Underground parking)
- East facing over looking Fann Street Gardens (not street side)
- Underfloor heating
- Concierge 7am-7pm
- Interiors designed by Conran & Partners
- Great Central Location (Barbican, Farringdon, St Pauls, Moorgate)
- Farringdon Crossrail station (200m away) due to complete in 2018
- Property Age: 1 years
- Council tax band: G (£1572.00 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
Lease info: 150 years remaining
Ground rent: £10.00 Per Year
Maintenance Company: JAR Residential
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.