4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
Queens Road Sutton SM2.
Offers in Excess of £875,000
Charming detached property
- Asking Price:
This pretty, detached, four bedroom family home is presented to a good standard throughout. As you enter the front door you are greeted by an entrance lobby with original wood doors which give access to all the ground floor rooms. There is a fantastic living/dining room with feature fireplace and double doors to the patio and glorious west facing rear garden. There is also a good sized modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom/office room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a large landing, study area and family bathroom. The master bedroom is en-suite and the others are fitted with pedestal basins. The property is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating.
Externally, this wonderful property offers a large in and out driveway with off road parking for several cars and a well maintained, mature rear garden which is perfect for entertaining or for a growing family.
Queens Road is an extremely popular road in Belmont. It is a short walk to Belmont Station and Village and with Sutton Town Centre less than 1 mile away, it truly is a location that has it all. The local schooling is of a very high standard for both primary and secondary with the Avenue Primary five minutes’ walk away and St Dunstan's Primary, Overton Grange School, Sutton High, Sutton Grammar and Nonsuch Girls all within the vicinity.
Ground floor accommodation comprises:
- Open porch with solid oak front door
- Entrance lobby and cloakroom with quarry tiled floor
- Entrance hall with herringbone wood block floor
- Open plan lounge 17’9 x 14’6 (5.4m x 4.41m)
- Dining room 9’9 x 8'2 (2.97m x 2.48m)
- Bedroom four/study 9’4 x 8’2 (2.85m x 2.48m) with built in wardrobe
- Kitchen 12’10 x 7’5 (3.90m x 2.25m)
- Breakfast room 12'11’ x 10’11 (3.94m x 3.33m)
- Utility room 19.11’ x 4’7 (6.07m x 1.39m)
Stairs to half-turn landing and upstairs accommodation which comprises:
- Spacious landing with ottoman bench seat below leaded casement window
- Bathroom 10’5 x 6’4 (3.17m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom one 13’9 x 10' (4.19m x 3.04m) with fitted double wardrobe, fitted dressing table and en-suite bathroom 5'9 x 5' (1.75m x 1.53m)
- Bedroom two 12’11 x 11’ (3.94m x 3.35m) with vanity wash hand basin and alcove with spotlight.
- Study/en suite dressing room 10’3 x 7’9 (3.12m x 2.35m) with fitted double wardrobe, fitted cupboards above and fitted shelves, leading to:
- Bedroom three 10’11 x 10'2 (3.32m x 3.11m) with vanity wash hand basin, built in storage cupboard and shelves
- Large, in and out front drive with mature shrubs
- Garage doors to workshop 10’ x 8’ with wall mounted gas boiler
- Well maintained 175' rear garden. Side access with lockable gate to pergola shaded area and patio. Ornate pond feature and chalet style shed. Large lawn leading to central pergola with further lawn area and shed.
- Property Age: 92 years
- Council tax band: G (£2671.25 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.