4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
- Brecon LD3.
Income generating property
- Asking Price:
This Fabulous Equestion Small Holding is also a 4 bedroomed family home It also has a Large L Shaped barn currently used as a retail unit/ workshop (Business in there at present will shortly be relocating.It is situated on the edge(just outside) of Brecon Beacons National park. It is approached along a well maintained private tarmaced drive.This presents a great opportunity to purchase the DREAM home with 12 acres of land comprising of;
* A 4 Bedroom farmhouse - You enter into a large farmhouse kitchen complete with beams, inglenook fireplace and bread oven.New kitchen units with intergrated dishwasher and fridge and granite worktops, an island unit and a oil fired Rayburn provindes cooking , central heating and hot water. There is also a gas cooker running off bottled gas.
The main lounge has a log burner, flagstone floors, more beams and includes a stone spiral staircase to the master bedroom.
Off the kitchen is a utility room housing a washing machine and freezer, Stairs leading off to the further 3 bedrooms.
There is alos a large conservatory with stunning views of the black mountains
Externally the property has space for four cars to park at the side of the property on a graveled yard.The garden is one of the main features of the property, not overlooked and has the sun throughout the day and late into the evening.To the side is a hot tub under a pavilion cover.
There is a small patio as you enter with the garden fenced off .A covered area round the back of the house is used for a wood store and general storage.
To summarise, this property ticks all the boxes required for a great family home. Location, space, gardens, security. As such we expect interest levels to be high and recommend booking a viewing ASAP.
* L shape barn currently used as a workshop and part rented out to a military shop which is relocating. We have been advised that planning was agreed to convert into 2 dwellings but has lapsed.
* A Stable block comprising of 5 internal stables, tack room, and horse wash off area.
* Indoor riding arena 48m x 24m with a waxed leisure ride surface, competition lighting and sound system. Currently hired out on a regualar basis to local Pony clubs, carraige driving groups, dog agility groups as well as local riders.
* Round pen used as an all weather turn out area.
* Outdoor menage 40m by 25m with silica sand and PVC granule surface and competition standard floodlights.
* Large car park -by indoor arena.
* Movable field shelter currently used for storage.
* Approx 12 acres in total divided into paddocks.
* 2 x PV arrays Solar panels on the house and arena roof proving 8kw of electric, providing an income of approx £4,000 per year.
* Excellent off road hacking including access to Epynt way a permissive bridleway round the edge of the army ranges which leads into halfway forrest.
Private water supply from borehole and drainage to Septic tank.
Income generated by this property totaling circa £10,000 per year, please enquire for details regarding this.
The village of Trecastle is nearby which has a pub/hotel, antiques centre and community centre.
Nearest primary school is at Sennybridge, High school is at Brecon, The property is equidistant between Brecon and Llandovery both of which have world renowned private schools ( Christ college and Llandovery College)
- Property Age: 162 years
- Council tax band: D (£140.00 Per Month)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: oil
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.