1 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Great Suffolk Street London SE1.
One bedroom open plan living apartment
Generous sheltered balcony with skyline views of the London Eye
Excellent transport links
- Asking Price:
A contemporary one bedroom fourth floor apartment in a superb location only moments away from Southwark, Borough and Elephant & Castle tube stations.
Measuring 500 sq.ft, the south facing apartment comprises an open plan living room with floor to ceiling windows allowing great natural light, an integrated kitchen, a modern well ventilated bathroom and generous double bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe.
A key feature of the flat is its large south facing balcony with great views towards the London Eye and the Southbank. The balcony is sheltered, offers privacy and constitutes a first grade space for al-fresco entertainment in particular in Spring and Summer or with its great views of London New Year Eve's fireworks.
The transport links are excellent with Southwark, Borough, Elephant & Castle, Waterloo, Waterloo East, Blackfriars and London Bridge all within a 5 to 15 minute walk from the flat. Commuting on foot to the City, Whitehall or other central areas is an appealing alternative.
- Borough tube station - 5 minutes walk away
- Southwark tube station - 5 minutes walk away
- Elephant & Castle station - 6 minutes walk away
- Blackfriars station - 10 minutes walk away
- Waterloo East station - 11 minutes walk away
- Waterloo station - 12 minutes walk away
- London Bridge station - 15 minutes walk away
Neighbourhood and amenities:
The flat is located in a mostly residential street and safe neighbourhood with Flat Iron Square, Mercato Metropolitano, Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, the Tate Modern, South Bank and a fantastic choice of local restaurants, bars and pubs within walking distance in this vibrant area of SE1.
There are several supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco, M&S food, Waitrose, etc.) within 5 minutes walking distance. The closest is a Co-op supermarket just across the road which is open till 11pm every day.
- No Chain
- Excellent transport links
- Quiet location in the evening but close to restaurants, bars and major cultural attractions
- Generous balcony perfect for entertaining even when it rains
- South/Southwest orientation flooding the flat with natural light
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Well insulated / low heating bills
- Wooden floor in Lounge and Hallway
- Tiles in bathroom
- Carpet in bedroom
- Enormous dedicated cycle storage
- Dedicated maintenance company
- Mint Street park nearby
- Property Age: 12 years
- Council tax band: C (£1117.17 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
Lease info: 113 years remaining
Ground rent: £11.04 Per Year
Maintenance Company: Southern Housing
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.