2 Bedroom Flat - Sold STC
Cardigan London E3.
Offers in Excess of £470,000
Two Double Bedrooms
Open-plan Reception Room / Kitchen
Large Modern Bathroom
Access To Local Amenities
Acces To Central Courtyard
UPV Double Glazing
EPC Rating: B
- Asking Price:
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in London.
- Well Presented Flat Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open-plan Reception Room / Kitchen
- Large Modern Bathroom
- Modern Ensuite
- Access To Local Amenities
- Acces To Central Courtyard
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating System
- UPV Double Glazing
- EPC Rating: B
GREAT MODERN FLAT IN FANTASTIC BOW LOCATION.
* This Two Double Bedroomed Flat provides 914 Sq. Ft. of living space, in ZONE 2, conveniently situated for Mile End underground station (12 min walk) & Bow Road underground station (8 min walk), Victoria Park (5 min walk), local shops, bars, restaurants and Roman Road Market.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Open-plan Reception Room/ Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, a Bathroom and an Ensuite Bathroom.
* Outside: large balcony and access to a communal courtyard.
Gas central heating
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 62.0 s.qm./667 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Reception Room/ Kitchen - 7.14m x 3.65m (23'5 x 12') - A good sized reception room with balcony access. Kitchen area is part tiled and fitted with a range of white wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a free standing fridge/ freezer.
Bedroom One – 3.86m x 3.07m (12'8 x 10'1) - A generous double bedroom, having a built-in large wardrobe.
Ensuite – large shower, sink, WC and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two – 3.15m x 3.14m (10'4 x 10'4) - A second generous double bedroom.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
Balcony - Large space spanning the length of the flat.
- Property Age: 4 years
- Council tax band: D (£1280.37 Per Annum)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Lease info: 122 years remaining
Ground rent: £300.00 Per Year
Maintenance: £111.00 Per Month
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.