6 Bedroom Semi-detached House - Sold STC
Cyprus Gardens London N3.
Brand New & Beautifully Renovated Corner House
Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room with 2 original feature fireplaces
6 Large Double bedrooms
3 spacious bathrooms & 1 en-suite to the Master bedroom
Easy Disabled Access (Sloped Side Entrance)
Luxurious Bi-fold doors to the Kitchen & Dining room
Large Front & Rear Garden
Granted planning permission to extend Front Porch & develop all the way up to 2nd storey
Underfloor heating in the kitchen 1st & 2nd floor bathrooms
Large detached brick built Garage with gated secure private parking for a large car
- Asking Price:
HouseSimple is pleased to present this spacious 6 bedroom semi- detached house in Finchley Central, North London. This brand new & beautifully renovated house has been developed to an exceedingly high standard. This excellent house is based in a peaceful safe cul-de-sac, suitable for a family.
The property benefits:
- Exceptionally wide entrance hall.
- Large through lounge/ dining room with bi-fold doors & direct views onto the garden.
- Direct access from dining room to kitchen.
- Super spacious modern high-gloss kitchen with skylight, bi-fold doors & direct views onto the rear garden.
- Easy disabled access to the kitchen (side sloped entrance)
- Ground floor utility room that leads onto the bathroom
- 1st ground floor guest bedroom / potential study room with direct access to an en-suite shower room.
- Front facing garden.
- Spacious rear private garden with Patio.
- Large Garage with driveway suitable to park a car & double gated secure ample off- street parking without CPZ restrictions.
- 2nd Large Master bedroom with en-suite shower room & modern in-built wardrobes
- 3rd Spacious double bedroom with modern in-built wardrobes.
- 4th decently sized double bedroom
- One main spacious family bathroom
- Loft conversion top floor with ample high ceilings
- Generously sized shower room with skylight.
- 5th Spacious double bedroom with in-built modern wardrobes. The bedroom has a Juliet balcony & double French doors & also benefits superb views overlooking the garden & neighbouring areas.
- 6th double bedroom with 2 skylights, in-built wardrobes & cupboards along the eaves.
- Spacious storage room
Transport links & other benefits:
- A short 12-15 minute walk to Finchley Central Tube Station (Northern Line)
- 3 minutes walk from the station to the local shops, library & amenities.
- A varied choice of local Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs & Bars.
- Excellent Choice of Local schools in the near vicinity.
- Very safe & private area to live in.
- The sun rises in the East (rear of property) & sets in the West (front of property).
- Direct bus route to Brent Cross Shopping Centre by using 143 or 326.
- Convenient access from Golders Green Bus Depo, you can get the National Express coach to take you to the Main Airports such as Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton & Stanstead.
- A short 13 or 460 bus route to Temple Fortune & Golders Green Tube Station (Northern Line)
- Easy access to 125 bus route towards North Finchley, Tally Ho Shopping Centre & High Street Stores.
Convenient access to the A406, A1, M1 & North circular routes.
If unable to attend, WhatsApp viewings available upon request from the Landlord.
The property also has:
- Gas central heating
- Combi boiler
- Mega flow system
- Security light at the front & rear of property
- Partial wooden flooring
- Chimney metal flue lining has been installed.
- Property Age: 88 years
- Council tax band: F (£2072.00 Per Annum)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.