2 Bedroom Flat - Sold STC
Drayton Green Road London W13.
Guide Price £500,000
Brand New Carpets Throughout
2 Parking Spaces!
Close to Waitrose
Close to Railway station/Future Crossrail Station
- Asking Price:
Beautiful 2 bedroom flat in West Ealing, London, which is offered without chain in sought after development. This property benefits from 1 reception room with open plan kitchen, 2 bathrooms (1 Ensuite and 1 main bathroom) and communal garden.
- 2 Private parking spaces! Private off street secure parking under the building resulting in hassle free parking.
- Ideally placed for easy access into Central London via Paddington Station (Current journey is 14 minutes).
- 1 min from West Ealing Station (Future Cross Rail Station). When the Queen Elizabeth line opens in December 2019 it will take just 22 minutes to reach Liverpool Street and 29 minutes to reach Canary Wharf making commuting a doddle.
- 2 mins from Waitrose. Good quality food shopping is only moments away.
- The flat has just been beautifully redecorated and has brand new carpets throughout so is ready to be moved into without any fuss.
- The seller is the only previous owner so the property has never been rented so is in excellent condition throughout.
- Property Age: 11 years
- Council tax band: E (£166.00 Per Month)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
Lease info: 988 years remaining
Ground rent: £200.00 Per Year
Maintenance: £158.33 Per Month
Maintenance Company: Greenheart Estate Management
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.