3 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Long Lane London N3.
Offers in Region of £528,000
Victorian converted property
off street parking
share of garden
Opposite Victoria Park
Close to London Underground
Close to Local Amenities
Close to Outstanding School
- Asking Price:
Large (1150+ sq ft/100+ sq m) and beautiful first floor character property - must be seen to appreciate size, space, and condition! Also includes two off-street parking spaces and share of garden.
Spacious two/three bedroom duplex flat converted from the first and second floors of late Victorian semi-detached house, situated directly opposite Victoria Park with scenic views. Recently extensively renovated and updated. Section of rear garden for sole use, in addition to two parking spaces at front of property.
Finchley Central Underground Station is approximately 10 minutes walk away with a 20 minute tube journey to central London. Excellent access to bus routes. Also located a convenient distance from the shops and amenities of Ballards Lane. Only 0.2 miles away from, and within catchment area of, Manorside Primary School, ranked Outstanding in Ofsted Report 2016.
- Shared front door to communal hallway. Own front door to staircase leading to first floor.
- Living room/Bedroom #1: 18'8 x 13'1 (5.7m x 4m). Two double glazed windows to front with views over Victoria Park.
- Bedroom #2: 13'1 x 12'10 (4m x 3.9x). Window to rear. Fitted wardrobes.
- Dining/Reception room: 13'1 x 11'2 (4m x 3.4m). Window to side. Original cast iron fireplace.
- Lobby: Built in storage cupboards
- Bathroom/WC: Panelled bath with overhead shower and screen, vanity basin. Low flush WC. Frosted window to side.
- Kitchen: 13'9 x 11'2 (4.2m x 3.4m). Top-end Howdens kitchen with granite worktop and integrated appliances, including fridge-freezer, electric hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom #3: 18'8 x 15'1 (5.7m x 4.6m max). Dual aspect Velux windows. Built in wardrobes and eaves storage.
- Loft: generous storage space, accessed via loft ladder in lobby.
- Exterior rear garden (approx. 30'/10m) with Southerly aspect, accessed via side-gate.
- Two parking spaces at front of property
- Long lease with no service charge
- Property Age: 120 years
- Council tax band: D (£1434.72 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
- Lease info: 93 years remaining
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.