4 Bedroom Semi-detached House - Sold STC
Cromer Road Sale M33.
Walk in wardrobe
large kitchen with fitted TV
large driveway for 3 cars
Very large family bathroom with seperate shower and double sinks
- Asking Price:
XXXXXXX---BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW---XXXXXXX
HouseSimple is thrilled to present this deceptively spacious, and beautifully extended 4 bedroom, semi-detached ideal family home in Sale with ample off-rood parking. This property benefits from 2 receptions and 2 bathrooms (one ensuite), big modern kitchen overlooking the garden, gas central heating, all double-glazed windows, part wood flooring, single garage, driveway, and a massive private garden for house parties.
- Zoned for Outstanding primary schools including Brooklands Primary and Lime Tree Academy;
- Walking distance to 3 Catholic and CofE schools;
- Sale Moor Village and the shops,
- Stone's throw from Sale Grammar school;
- Short walk from Sale High School,
- 1 minute walk from Moorfield large family-oriented pub (entertain friends on your door-step anytime of the day), and
- 10 minutes walk from Brooklands tram stop (with free park and ride facilities).
Kitchen fitted appliances:
- Full size dishwasher
- Multi Channel Television, compatible with DVD, PC or SKY box
- Four compartment Ovens (Fan, grill and storage)
- Property Age: 41 years
- Council tax band: D (£140.00 Per Month)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Lease info: 999 years remaining
Ground rent: £6.00 Per Year
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.