2 Bedroom Flat for sale
Rotary Way Colchester CO33.
Free allocated Parking
- Asking Price:
This property boasts an excellent position, being walking distance of Colchester’s town centre and Colchester’s North station, which offers a direct line to London Liverpool Street. The accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, with main bedroom enjoying an en-suite shower room. There is an additional family bathroom. The living area and kitchen is open plan, this is a bright space with duel aspect windows and a Juliette balcony. One allocated parking space and private gym included.
This Property is offered main Bedroom and Living Room furnished(as shown in pics).
- Entrance Hall – Light pendant, wood effect flooring, and wall mounted electric heater, security intercom for door release.
- Living/Kitchen Area 15’1 x 14’9 - Juliette balcony, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, wood effect flooring, wall mounted electric heater. The kitchen area has a range of base and eye level units, with insert sink and drainer and electric oven and hob, fitted fridge and freezer with space for other appliances, smooth ceiling with insert spot lights.
- Bedroom One 12’3 x 11’11 > 9’5 – Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted electric heater, fitted wardrobe, door leading to the en-suite
- En-Suite Shower Rooms – Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, enclosed shower cubical, hand wash basin, w/c, tiled flooring and splash back
- Bedroom Two 11’5 x 7 – Double glazed window to side aspect, wall mounted electric heater.
- Main Bathroom – Three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment, hand wash basin and w/c, heated towel rail, tiled splash back, smooth ceiling with insert spot lights.
- Extras –This property has one allocated parking and has access to the private gym.
- Property Age: 11 years
- Council tax band: C (£1397.26 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
Lease info: 147 years remaining
Ground rent: £150.00 Per Year
Maintenance Company: Saphire PM
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.