4 Bedroom End of terrace House - Sold STC
Carr Road Colne BB8.
Offers in Excess of £150,000
4 Double Bedrooms
Kitchen Diner with separate utility
2 Reception Rooms
- Asking Price:
HouseSimple is thrilled to present this substantial 4 bedroom, end of terrace house in the desirable rural fringes of north Colne. This property benefits from 2 receptions and 2 bathrooms, dining kitchen wiith seprate utility room,gas central heating, all double-glazed windows, part wood flooring, a Yorkshire stone flagged south west facing yard and a garage.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Hall - Welcoming hall.Stairs to first floor and understairs walk-in cupboard. Telephone point and radiator.
- Lounge - Double glazed bay window and an additional double glazed window. Feature fireplace with pebble effect gas fire. Fitted cupboard and shelving to one chimney breast alcove, picture rail, coved ceiling and ceiling rose. TV point and two radiators.
- Dining Room - Double glazed bay window. Built-in cupboards to chimney breast alcoves with shelves over.Gas fire and radiator. Coved ceiling, TV point.
- Dining Kitchen - Range of wood fronted base and wall units to incorporate double drainer sink unit and work surfaces. Built-in double gas oven and hob with extractor fan over. Built-in dishwasher. Two double glazed windows, radiator and tiled floor.
- Utility Room - Plumbing for washing machine. Double wall cupboard and extractor fan. Tiled floor. Double glazed PVC window and door.
- Landing - Large open aspect landing. Double glazed window. Telephone point. Coved ceiling and radiator.
- Bedroom 1- Fitted double wardrobe and cupboards. Vanity sink unit with storage below. Double radiator and PVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom 2 - Doulbe glazed window, two telephone points and a TV point. Radiator.
- Bedroom 3 - Built-in double wardrobes to both chimney breast alcoves. Pedestal wash hand basin. Double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom - Housing a Roca three piece white suite with shower over bath and glass folding screen. Fully tiled floor and walls. Double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 4 - Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Wall light point. Two double glazed velux windows and additional double glazed window to gable. Walk in store cupboard. Double radiator.
- Bathroom - Cream coloured three piece suite . Tiled floor and extensively tiled walls. Double glazed velux window. Radiator.
- Front - Garden frontage
- Rear - Yard with external light
- Garage 4.65m(15'3) x 3,81m(12'6) reducing to 11'0 with folding entrance doors and personal door to rear yard. Power and light.
- Property Age: 111 years
- Council tax band: B (£1391.00 Per Annum)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.