4 Bedroom Terraced House - Sold STC
Maldon Road Colchester CO3.
Or Nearest Offer £270,000
Three Floors and Basement
Two Generous Reception Rooms
Period Features Including Fireplaces
Stripped Flooring and Doors Throughout
Beautifully Re-Fitted Kitchen
Two Bathrooms (One Very Spacious)
Basement Room with External Access
Walk to Town Centre
Walk to Both Railway Stations
Walk to Bus Station
Walk to Local Schools Including Colchester Royal Grammar School
In Sought After Maldon Road
- Asking Price:
- No Chain
- Extremely Spacious Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Floors and Basement
- Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Period Features Including Fireplaces, Stripped Flooring and Doors Throughout
- Fully Redecorated
- Beautifully Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Two Bathrooms (One Very Spacious)
- Basement Room with External Access
- Walk to Town Centre
- Walk to Both Railway Stations
- Walk to Bus Station
- Walk to Local Schools Including Colchester Royal Grammar School
- In Sought After Maldon Road
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed
GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL Stripped wooden floor, radiator, staircase to first floor and basement level.
- LIVING ROOM (15’1" x 12’9") Stripped wooden floor, radiator, front bay window, cast iron fireplace.
- DINING ROOM (14’5 x 11’9") Stripped wooden floor, radiator, rear French doors, fireplace, two integrated cabinets.
- KITCHEN (11’4” x 8') Tiled floor, radiator, re-fitted range of base and eye level units with work surfaces to side and tiled splash backs, built in electric double oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, built in fridge and dishwasher, inset sink unit with right hand drainer, side window and door.
- UTILITY ROOM (8’7" x 7’8”) Tiled floor, radiator, low level WC and wash basin, space and drainage for further appliances, rear window.
- BASEMENT ROOM (14'2” X 12’7") Front bay window, two built in cupboards, staircase to ground floor, further door providing external access.
- LANDING Radiator, staircases to both floors.
- BEDROOM TWO (14’6 x 11’6") Radiator, rear window, cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM THREE (13'1" x 10'8") Radiator, front window, cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM FOUR (8'7" x 6’3") Radiator, front window.
- BATHROOM (14’ x 8’5") Tiled floor, heated towel rail, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panel bath with shower attachment, side and rear windows.
- BEDROOM ONE (16' max x 14') Radiator, rear window, inset spotlights, eves storage.
- EN-SUITE Tiled floor and walls, low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, attachments for a shower, rear window.
- FRONT GARDEN A small shingle garden laid with steps leading upward to the main entrance door. There is also a side access tunnel giving direct access to the rear garden and the external basement door.
- REAR GARDEN To the rear of the property there is an attractive garden featuring a paved patio area, the remainder being predominately laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
- Property Age: 141 years
- Council tax band: D (£1570.00 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.