4 Bedroom Semi-detached House - Sold STC
Atkinson Road London E16.
Offers in Region of £455,000
Four Double Bedrooms
Close to LCY Airport
- Asking Price:
Don't miss this opportunity! We are selling our lovely 4 double-bedroom semi-detached town house. It is an optimal condition, recently refurbished with high standard materials and decorated with charming and elegant look.
- Sandstone slab paved driveway. Fitting two cars.
- Kitchen with all integrated appliances and gas stove. 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m)
- Shower room + wc. 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m).
- Double Bedroom: 15' x 7' 11" (4.57m x 2.41m)
- Well maintained garden + Shed * 25ft. Side entrance to the property.
- Spacious 14' 5" x 13' 10" (4.39m x 4.22m) and bright lounge/living room
- Double Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 1" (3.84m x 2.46m). Built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 9" (3.91m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 8' 8" (4.11m x 2.64m). Built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom 8' 5" x 4' 10" (2.57m x 1.47m)
- House fully refurbished - indoors and outdoors
- Roof replaced in 2015 (10 years warranty)
- House very well looked after by its owners
- Boiler serviced every year via British Gas
- Electricity certificate issued in December 2016
- The house benefit of Hive Active Heating (you can control the temperature of your house while you are away from your phone).
- 0.5 miles from December 2018 Cross Rail Custom House will take you to Canary Wharf in 4 minutes and to Liverpool street in 10 minutes.
- DLR station is 10 min walk from the house
- Lidl and Asda are less than 5 min ride on a bus.
- Ride on the 473 bus or 262 bus and you are in Westfield Stratford in less than 20 min.
- Ride on the 473 bus and you are at city airport in less than 10 min.
- Local supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, hospital, LCY airport and with fast access to the A13.
- Lidl and Asda are just 5 min away by bus or by car.
- Walking distance from Beckton Park.
- Oustanding primary school (St Joachim's RC Primary School) and other very good schools (Rosetta Primary School - was reported as outstanding in a few areas).
- Upcoming area which should go up in the next future due to Canning Town and Custom House that are being regenerating by the Newham Council with a £3.7 billion project and the upcoming ABP Royal Albert Dock which should bring to the area 10 of thouthand of new jobs.
Optional: Since we are relocating furniture might be sold along with the house (will include all the furniture, TVs, mower and all you need to just have to move in).
Do not hesitate anymore, just give HouseSimple a call and we will love to show you around!
- Property Age: 53 years
- Council tax band: C (£1107.66 Per Annum)
- Chain position: Moving abroad
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.