3 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Moss Side Road Glasgow G413.
Offers in Excess of £210,000
Large bay windowed lounge
ensuite shower room
Bright and Spacious
Immediate entry dates available
In rental condition
EICR and Gas Safety Certificates
Gas Central Heating
3 Double Bedrooms
Secured entry system
Private Front Garden
family shower room;
- Asking Price:
- Traditional red sandstone 3 double bedroom ground floor flat in Shawlands;
- This bright and spacious flat enjoys old fashioned high ceilings, cornicing and a large bay windowed lounge with fireplace;
- 3 Double bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room;
- Galley kitchen inclusive of fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave oven and gas hob and electric fan oven;
- Everest double glazing throughout installed last year;
- The flat overlooks a beautiful tree-lined street and with no flats opposite it has an abundance of on-street parking;
- Property has substantial storage space;
- Security entrance leading to a beautifully maintained and serviced communal stairwell;
- Communal gardens with drying area to the rear and a small private garden area to the front of the flat.
Property is ideal either for private family home or for rental investment. Property is currently fully furnished and can be sold fully furnished if required.
Property comes with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, tumble dryer etc.
Crossmyloof train station is a short 5 min walk away with regular trains to Central Station taking just 10 minutes. Morrisons supermarket is less than a 10 min walk away and central Shawlands is at the top of the road so bars, shops and restaurants are almost on your doorstep.
DM Hall Home report valuation at £220,000.
- Property Age: 76 years
- Council tax band: E (£2000.66 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.