4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
Middle Common Tenbury Wells WR15.
Guide Price £500,000
- Asking Price:
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 4 bedroom, detached country cottage, situated in a quiet rural location between Bromyard and Tenbury Wells.
Detached stone and brick, south-facing period country cottage with parts dating back to 1800. Village location adjoining common land approaced via a quiet country lane and enjoying an elevated position with stunning rural views over surrounding countryside. This cosy yet spacious house includes the following:
- Open plan sitting and living room with log burners;
- TV / reading room;
- 4 bedrooms;
- Underfloor heated, travetine tiled bathroom with basin, WC, towel radiator, built in shower cubicle incorporating a Mira mixer shower and a separate side-fill bath;
- Travetine tiled wetroom with underfloor heating providing a basin, WC and walk-in shower partition with Mira mixer shower;
- Large farmhouse style kitchen / dining room with oak worktops, twin Belfast sink and central island with granite worktop incorporating an electric hob and oven. An oil fired Aga ensures the room is welcoming at all times, and is an essential feature of many country kitchens;
- Useful utility room with Belfast sink and storage, oak worktop, Worcester oil fired central heating / hot water boiler, and plumbing for washing machine and dish washer;
- Bright office with views to the courtyard and cottage garden;
- Large garden of 0.4 acres, a triple garage and courtyard with parking for many vehicles;
- Airband broadband available at 20Mb;
- Private drainage via a modern water treatment system, mains water, electricity (with Economy7) and telephone are connected.
Recent improvements include:
- Locally crafted solid oak double glazed windows throughout;
- Oak internal and external doors;
- Oak gates;
- Fitted carpets;
- Complete redecoration;
To the front of the property there is a well maintained cottage garden and to the rear of the garage and courtyard lies a south-facing kitchen garden stocked with productive soft fruit bushes, apple, pear, plum and damson trees. A secure chicken pen is located at the end of the garden.
A true rural country cottage in the heart of the Herefordshire and Worcestershire countryside.
- Property Age: 201 years
- Council tax band: E (£1884.00 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: oil
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.