1 Bedroom Flat For Rent
Maryland Square Stratford E15.
Light & good-sized 1 double bedroom flat
Fabulous location: all the shopping & leisure facilities anyone could ask for on your doorstep!
Extremely well connected: Maryland train station (5 min walk); Stratford Jubilee/Central tube lines/DLR (15 min walk)
On-street permit holder parking available
Fully furnished but can also be rented unfurnished or semi-furnished
Double glazed throughout
Safe and quiet residential location
One of four flats in a small 2-storey block
NEWLY RENOVATED - TOP TO BOTTOM - TO A HIGH SPEC
VIEWINGS WILL RESTART FROM WEDS 26TH DEC 2018 ONWARDS
Ready to view and move-in immediately! Currently fully furnished but landlord can be flexible over furniture. For a maximum of TWO people, including children
- On a quiet residential road, part of a small development of only 4 flats (parking available);
- Lounge: huge south-facing window overlooking the garden; futon sofa converts to a full double bed; Panasonic 32” flat screen Freeview TV; Sony home cinema DVD system; dining chairs and a table that can easily convert in seconds from a compact breakfast bar to a full size dining table that can seat 6; leatherette beanbag; plenty of storage incl full-size wardrobe; artwork on walls; radiator.
- Bedroom: standard double bed with firm orthopaedic mattress; mattress lifts-up on gas struts to easily access the storage space underneath; big and strong mirrored wardrobe + chest of drawers + two bedside tables; artwork on walls; radiator.
- Kitchen: Bosch cooker, washing machine/washer dryer, Bosch toaster & kettle; Sanyo combi-microwave; A-rated fridge with freezer section; gas boiler/central heating; good-sized storage cupboard; window next to the sink overlooks the garden; comes with pots/pans/plates/bowls/cutlery/glasses etc; plenty of storage space.
- Bathroom: full-size bath with powerful shower; radiator; fully-tiled and easy to maintain; large window ensures the room is light and bright.
- Entrance hall: radiator; mirror; coat hooks; curtain across front door; entryphone to provide secure access to the building for visitors.
- Secure rear garden shared only between the four flats in this building; sunny, South-facing with plenty of space to store bikes etc;
- Up to 152Mbps broadband speeds (see www.rightmove.co.uk/broadband-speed-in-my-area.html#e15_1hf).
- Transport: Maryland train station (5 min walk); Stratford station for DLR, Overground rail and Jubilee/Central tube lines (15 min walk); Stratford International train station (15 min walk); lots of bus routes in the immediate vicinity, with Stratford and Stratford City bus terminals nearby (15 min walk). You can get to all of the following in about 30 minutes door-to-door: the heart of the West End (Piccadilly Circus/Oxford St); the City of London; Canary Wharf; the O2 Dome; the Excel Arena; London City Airport. And Stratford station is in Zone 2/3, making all your tube/train/DLR trips cheaper!
- Shopping: all the shopping anyone could ask for, all on your doorstep! The huge and swanky Westfield shopping mall is a 15 min walk away and has: John Lewis/Waitrose; M&S; Apple; Armani; Boss; G-Star; Guess; Hollister; The Kooples etc. Closer-by (5-10 min walk), there is vibrant Stratford town centre, with a large Morrisons supermarket, banks, Sainsbury's, Boots and all the other things you would expect to find on your High St. And if that is still too far, less than a 5 min walk away is a Tesco Metro and a Post Office.
- Food: this multi-cultural area offers Caribbean, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Polish, African and Middle Eastern cuisine (as well as English, of course!), all within a 5 min walk – ask me for recommendations! Stratford town centre and the Westfield has all the regular fast food outlets, as well as: Wahaca; Jamie's Italian; Chicago Ribshack; Franco Manca; Cafe Football; Las Iguanas; Gourmet Burget Kitchen; Shake Shack; Rasa Malaysian; Umai Tonkotsu; Wagamama and an upscale International Food Court.
- Leisure: go for a stroll through the many green spaces nearby, including the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (barely a 5 min run away!) and try the Olympic pool (now open to the public). Also, Lee Valley Park, West Ham Park and Wanstead Flats are all within a short cycle ride. All sorts of events happen at the Olympic Stadium and West Ham FC have also just moved-in (you're far enough away that match days will not affect you, but close enough to easily catch a game or just the buzzy, exciiting atmosphere, if you want to). Loads of sports clubs and gyms nearby (private and council-run). Stratford Picturehouse (arts cinema) and Theatre Royal Stratford East are both within a 5-10 min walk. Vue Cinema (17 screens), bowling and a casino are all in the Westfield centre.
- Schools - excellent location, with the following within 5-10 mins walk: St Francis RC Primary School, Maryland Primary School, Colegrafve Primary School, Sarah Bonnell Comprehensive School (Chobham Academy apx 15 min walk).
- Property Age: 64 years
- Council tax band: B (£964.93 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Lease info: 100 years remaining
Ground rent: £10.00 Per Year
Maintenance Company: London Borough of Newham
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
HouseSimple charge £99 per tenant only for credit and reference checks, with no other administration fees or charges payable to us. We do not oblige our landlords to use our credit and referencing checking service, so it may be that no fees are due in respect of this rental property to HouseSimple for any tenants looking to rent this property.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.