2 Bedroom Flat - Sold STC
Chigwell Lane Loughton IG10.
Offers in Excess of £255,000
loft access for almost unlimited storage
- Asking Price:
- Recently extended lease (more than 160 years remaining on lease)
- Top floor flat gives you privacy
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Flat has access to boarded loft, which can be used for storage.
- 1 minute walk to Debden station (Central Line)
- 2 minute drive to M11
- 1 minute walk to Sainsbury
- Council tax band: C (£110.00 Per Month)
- Chain position: Currently looking
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
- Lease info: 162 years remaining
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.
See how much you could save
Don't know your property's value? Why not get a free home valuation direct from us! Find out more.
Move the slider to the value of your property.
Based on 1% average high street estate agency fee and our No Sale No Fee package value. figures correct as of 20/09/17.