4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
Moorgreen Way, Harworth, Doncaster, DN11
Offers Over £300,000
over 9 years remaining on NHBC
low maintenance enclosed garden
four double bedrooms
easy access to A1 & A614
premium fixtures and fittings included
Granite Worktops and Neff appliances
- Asking Price:
***FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS***EN-SUITE***DETACHED GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY***OVER 9 YEARS REMAINING ON NHBC***STUDY***KITCHEN/DINING ROOM***ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN***BUILT 2019***
Situated in the small town of Harworth is this immaculately presented, newly built 4 double bedroomed detached house. With a large kitchen/dining room and 2 further reception rooms, the property also benefits from a detached single gargage and parking for 3 cars.
Briefly comprising: Welcoming entrance hall, lounge with front-facing bay window, leading on to a bright and airy kitchen/dining room. The ground floor is further complemented by a downstairs WC, under-stairs storage cupboard and a utility room. Off the hallway are doors leading to the lounge and separate study with the whole ground floor complemented by oak effect Moduleo flooring.
The first floor briefly comprises: Master bedroom with fully-tiled En-suite, three further double bedrooms, (one currently fitted out as a dressing room), airing cupboard housing hot water tank and a further main family bathroom, fully-tiled and with a separate shower cubicle.
This wonderful family home is complimented with built-in Neff kitchen appliances, Villeroy & Bosch sanitary ware and HansGrohe taps. The house is warmed by a Vaillant central heating boiler and is fitted with double glazing throughout.
- Lounge: 6.15 m x 3.34 m (20'2'' x 10'11'')
- With front-facing bay window, two C/H radiators and fitted with TV/Satellite/Phone points.
- Study: 4.16 m x 2.51 m (13'8'' x 8'3'')
- With front-facing bay window, C/H radiator
- Kitchen/Diner: 8.05 m x 2.94 m (26'5'' x 9'8'')
- With rear facing window and french doors leading to the landscaped rear garden, 2 CH radiators and TV/phone points. The kitchen is fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units, inset 1.5 bowl under-mounted sink which is additionally fitted with an Insinkerator food-waste disposal unit, equipped with integrated Neff double-oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, cooker hood and gas hob. The kitchen has the added benefit of granite worktops. Door leading to:
- Utility room:
- With plumbing for washing machine, wall and floor cupboards, single bowl sink and door leading to side pathway to front or rear garden. The gas central heating boiler is housed in the utility room
- Ground floor WC:
- Fitted with low level WC and hand basin
The ground floor is further complimented by an under-stairs store cupboard accessed from the hall.
- Master bedroom: 5.21 m x 3.41 m (17'1'' x 11'2'')
- Front facing bedroom with access to:
- En-Suite shower room:
- Fully tiled with Porcelanosa ceramic tiles and providing low level WC, sink with fitted cupboards below and shower cubicle with hand shower and overhead 'rain' style shower.
- Bedroom 2: 4.16 m x 2.64 m (13'8'' x 8'8'')
- Front facing
- Bedroom 3: 3.21 m x 3.19 m (10'6'' x 10'5'')
- Rear facing
- Bedroom 4: 3.80 m x 2.64 m (12'6'' x 8'8'')
- Rear facing room
- Family bathroom:
- Fully tiled with Porcelanosa ceramic tiles and providing bath with shower over, low level WC, sink and shower cubicle with hand shower and overhead 'rain' style shower.
Off the upstairs landing is a hot water cylinder cupboard providing addional storage.
Detatched single garage 5.64 m x 2.62 m (18'6'' x 8'7'') with up-and-over door and personal doorway to the garden.
This wonderful home is complimented by a west-facing rear garden offering tropical-style planted beds with palm and olive trees, lawn and pathways.
This high-spec, luxury detached home really must be seen to be appreciated - book a viewing now.
Book a viewing online here: https://www.housesimple.com/viewings/create/126814
- Property Age: 0 years
- Council tax band: D (£1981.59 Per Year)
- Chain position: Currently looking
- Double Glazing: All
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Single Garage and Driveway
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.