3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale
Longley Lane, Sheffield, S5
Or Nearest Offer £165,000
Open plan living
Newly fitted modern kitchen
Tiled family bathroom
Private enclosed rear garden
Off street parking
Sought after location
Close to amenities and general hospital
INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Nearest Offer:
A lovely family home located opposite Longley Park, which will appeal to a wide range of buyers. The property briefly comprises two large double bedrooms and one single bedroom, superb open plan lounge, diner and kitchen and family bathroom . Externally, there is driveway with parking for at least four cars, large decked patio, lawn enclosed by mature trees and shrubs and timber shed.
It is well served by public transport, within easy reach of Sheffield Midland Train Station providing exceptional links to all the major towns and cities with some of the arterial routes nearby and if anyone needs to travel further afield, the M1 and M18 motorway networks are easily accessible. Well regarded schools, including St Catherine's Primary, rated "Outstanding", Whiteways Primary, Hucklow Primary, and Longley Park 6th Form College rated "Good" in Ofsted reports and are examples of the quality of teaching nearby. Walking distance of Northern General Hospital.
- Entrance Hallway - Steps lead to the white uPVC door with double glazed inserts and fixed double glazed panels above and to the side. Central heating radiator to one wall, useful understairs storage, and cupboard which houses the Ideal Logic Combi Boiler.
- Open plan Living - The flooring from the hallway continues into the open plan lounge diner and kitchen The lounge area has a contemporary remote controlled log effect gas fire fixed to the feature wall papered chimney breast, the remaining walls being neutrally painted. T.V. point, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, and opens to the
- Dining Area - A great open plan dining area, central heating radiator. uPVC double glazed French windows with fixed side panels.
- Kitchen Area - Running off the dining area the kitchen is equipped with a range of wall and base units complimented by roll edge worktops, stainless steel sink beneath rear facing uPVC double glazed window, space for gas cooker with extractor fan above, space for American style fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer/dishwasher, tiled splash back, ceiling light and uPVC door with decorative double glazed half panel leading to the driveway.
- Landing - With spindle balustrade, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access, and smoke alarm.
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 9'10 - Large double bedroom with awooden framed double glazed window with central heating radiator beneath to the front aspect, neutrally painted walls, picture rail and will easily accommodate wardrobes and super king sized bed.
- Bedroom Two 11'11 x 9'10 - Double bedroom two has rear facing wooden framed double glazed window with central heating beneath with lovely views over the rear garden. The room, which has space for large bed and wardrobes, has picture rail and ornate cast iron fire.
- Bedroom Three 9'1 x 7'7 - A single bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator beneath, affording garden views.
- Family Bathroom - Three piece suite in white comprising period roll top enamel finished bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, and low flush W.C. The room has majority tiled walls, tiled floor, a chrome heated ladder style towel rail, useful storage cupboard, double glazed window and extractor fan.
- Exterior - The property occupies a good sized plot. To the front is a concreted driveway, which extends to the rear of the property where there is a wooden gate. There is a raised bed with decorative chippings and shrubs. To the rear there is a good size garden with large patio decking with low boundary wall - ideal for barbecues, timber shed, manicured lawn encircled by pebble bed, borders of mature flowering shrubs and mature trees.
- Property Age: 69 years
- Council tax band: B (£1420.58 Per Year)
- Chain position: Currently looking
- Double Glazing: All
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Private Driveway
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.