1 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Lambert Road, London, SW2
Offers in Excess of £470,000
South Facing Private Garden
Large Spacious Bedroom
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Diner
Perfect Location for Brixton or Clapham
Excellent Transport Links
Tree Lined Prestigious Road
Safe area due to local infant schools nearby
- Offers in Excess of:
Beautiful and spacious 1 bed private garden flat, on the ground floor of a converted double fronted victorian mansion.
Also benefits from a large south facing private garden enjoying all day sun and complete privacy, plus it's own loft space with extensive storage - a rarity for a ground floor flat!
Located in one of the most desirable tree lined roads in the Brixton and Clapham area.
Situated perfectly for the vibrancy of Brixton and Clapham, and the relaxing green spaces of Brockwell Park and Clapham Common.
- Wood floors and contemporary decor throughout.
- Very large bedroom extending into bay, with sash windows.
- Spacious open plan kitchen diner leading out onto garden.
- The property also benefits from a large loft space.
- Modern and homely kitchen with stone worktop.
- Modern bathroom with limestone/travertine tiling, bath and luxury overhead shower.
- South facing, and provides sun throughout the whole day.
- The garden backs onto other gardens to the rear, separated by trees, which provides privacy.
- High fencing separates the neighbouring gardens to the east and west.
- The patio area is a sun trap with 100% privacy.
- To the west, a view of a nearby church with a steeple provides a picturesque backdrop as the sun is setting.
Building & Neighbours:
- The building is a double fronted, 3 floor period property, converted into 6 flats in 2008.
- The building exterior and communal areas, have recently been redecorated again.
- An catholic infant school with a school bell sits immediately opposite the property, providing a safe and comforting environment throughout the day.
- The neighbours are all very friendly professional couples and sharers.
To/From Brixton Station (Victoria Line) the journey is extremely quick and easy, either by walking (10 mins) or catching one of around 10 buses which travel directly up and down Brixton Hill and stop very near to the property. Waiting times for a bus are never more than 1 minute, meaning from the door of the property to entering Brixton tube is 5 mins max.
- Sainsbury's local (1 minute walk)
- Large Sainsbury's (5 minutes walk)
- Other 24hr convenience shops (2 minutes walk)
- Coffee shops (2 minutes walk)
- Restaurants (2 minutes walk)
- White Horse pub (2 minutes walk)
- Acre Lane Pubs/Restaurants/Shops (5 minutes walk)
- Brixton Town Centre - eg) Shops / Brixton Village / Brixton Market (5 mins bus / 10 mins walk)
- Clapham Common / North (15 minutes walk/bus)
- Abbeville Road (15 minutes walk)
- Brockwell Park (15 minutes walk)
- Herne Hill (20 minutes walk)
Storage cupboard, entry telephone, radiator, recessed low voltage halogen spotlights, wood floor
Reception Room/Kitchen 7.5m x 3.5m
Side-aspect double glazed windows, rear-aspect patio doors to garden, sink with chrome mixer tap over, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and oven and grill and washing machine, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer, wall-mounted and low level storage units, natural stone worktop, two radiators, recessed low voltage halogen spotlights, wood floor
Bedroom 4.4m x 4m
Front-aspect double glazed windows to bay, radiator, large over-head storage space, recessed low voltage halogen spotlights, wood floor
Bathroom 2m x 1.6m
Side-aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap over and shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled floor
Private Garden 5m x 10m (approx)
South facing and secluded. Split Level. Extends to 10m approximately
- Property Age: 11 years
- Council tax band: D (£1445.00 Per Year)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Part
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Permit Holder
Lease info: 115 years remaining
Ground rent: £ 350.00 Per Year
Maintenance: £ 1000.00
Maintenance Company: Together Property
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.