2 Bedroom Flat - Sold Stc

Broadlands Place, Pudsey, LS28

£65,000

Sold STC

Key features

  • Shared Ownership

  • Two Double Bedrooms

  • Ideal first time buyers property

  • Close to local amenities

  • Sought after location

  • Viewings Highly Recommended

Overview

Tenure:
Leasehold
Asking Price:
£65,000

Shared Ownership - Asking Price £64,310 - Full Valuation £115,000

SHARED OWNERSHIP! This 1st FLOOR, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT is offered for sale under a SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME! It will appeal to FIRST TIME BUYERS, and the lucky buyer will own 59% of the property, with no rent to pay on the remaining 41%. Situated on the 1st floor of a modern block development facing onto Kent road and overlooking school playing fields. The property is self-contained and benefits from PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS and a number of wall heaters providing background heating (including a greatly improved heater in the living area). The entire internal apartment has been very well looked after and is in IMMACULATE CONDITION. The accommodation comprises of Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboard, SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN DINER/ KITCHEN/ LARGE LIVING ROOM. There are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a modern white FAMILY BATHROOM. There is also a dedicated parking space for the apartment, in this beautiful Pudsey development. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the ATTENTION TO DETAIL with which this home has been cared for. This property will be very popular and we encourage all interested parties to view as soon as possible.

Extra Information

  • Property Age: 19 years
  • Council tax band: A (£1096.60 Per Year)
  • Chain position: Currently looking
  • Double Glazing: All
  • Heating: Electric
  • Parking: Allocated Parking Spot
  • Lease info: 112 years remaining
    Maintenance: £ 55.00 Per Month
    Maintenance Company: Inspired Property Management

EPC

Floorplan

Property location

Share this property

MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-

These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.

The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.

How much is your house worth?

Get a FREE no obligation valuation visit from our Local Property Expert.