3 Bedroom Terraced House - Sold Stc
Armes Street, Norwich, NR2
oVER THE PASSAGE
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION.
- Asking Price:
- RARE opportunity to purchase a substantially larger, attractive three bedroomed Victorian period, over the passage mid terrace property.
- OVER THE PASSAGE, meaning larger bedrooms than a standard terrace house, and the added bonus of a MUCH WIDER GARDEN.
- Additional upstairs space offers POTENTIAL TO CONVERT to 4 bedrooms/or 3 bedrooms with upstairs bathroom, all off landing - for uder £5000.
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- Excellent modern fitted KITCHEN and BATHROOM
- Cosy decked COURTYARD and potential for a BEAUTIFUL GARDEN - SOUTH FACING.
- Backing onto INFANT SCHOOL FIELD (NOT OVERLOOKED).
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, 20 mins walk from city centre.
- GAS central heating.
- LOCAL SUPERMARKET, smaller shops, schools and pre school, day care and MEDICAL CENTRE.
- Excellent PUBLIC TRANSPORT in and out of the City centre.
- Vendors can advise on conversion potential if desired.
- The Good Pub Guide Beer Pub of the Year only 4 minutes walk.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property Age: 110 years
- Council tax band: B (£1461.79 Per Year)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Part
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Street Parking
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.