2 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale
King Street, Leeds, LS19
Offers in Excess of £180,000
2/3 bedroom terraced home
Modern fitted kitchen
Large basement cellar
Newly fitted tiled family bathroom
Spacious loft room with windows
INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Asking Price:
This beautiful, fully renovated, spacious double fronted TWO/THREE bedroom terraced home THROUGH-BY-LIGHT MID TERRACE immaculately presented and has much to offer. It has been recently renovated and finished to a very high standard. An early viewing is recommended as the property won’t stay on the market for long.
The accommodation consists of a spacious dining kitchen with exposed stonework, space for a double range cooker and an open plan staircase leading to the FIRST FLOOR. Also from the kitchen there is a door leading to additional space for a fridge freezer. The property also benefits from a spacious BASEMENT cellar which provides useful storage space or scope for conversion.
The lounge benefits from a gas fire, fireplace, stained wood flooring and decorative Victorian cornice details to the ceiling and wall arches. The FIRST FLOOR consists of two large bedrooms and a new modern house bathroom. From the master bedroom is a further staircase leading to the SECOND FLOOR which consists of an extra occasional loft room which is an ideal extra occasional room or bedroom. This is a large spacious room which benefits from a Velux window.
Externally, the home is adorably double fronted with a delightful front garden courtyard and cottage-like look and feel with on street parking.
- Brand new Radiators including a full Service carried out on the Boiler and Gas Fire (April 2019)
- Brand new Electrical Consumer Unit and Electrical Safety Report & Certificate (EICR) (April 2019)
- New modern bathroom including Satin Chrome finished Radiator (2018)
- Additional Spacious Loft Room with Velux Window ~ fully Kingspan insulated and plastered including Satin Chrome finished Radiator
- Newly painted and decorated throughout (April 2019)
- New carpeting (April 2019)
- Double fronted Georgian bar windows with new composite door
- New modern Chrome Sockets, Switches, Lighting (Fixtures & Fittings) throughout (2018)
- New mirror wardrobes (2018)
- Brand new Fire Angel 10 Year Guarantee Sealed Smoke alarms on all floors installed (April 2019)
- Newly fully plastered throughout (2018)
- Additional Spacious Basement useful for storage or providing scope for conversion
- Property Age: 100 years
- Council tax band: B (£1180.00 Per Year)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: All
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Off Street Parking
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.