4 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale
54 High Street, DN14 8QW
Superb period home
3 Reception rooms
Overlooking village green
Wood burning Stove
Private enclosed garden
INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Asking Price:
Superb period home overlooking the village green. At over 200 years old, this unique but practical home in the heart of the village combines very spacious accommodation with character and charm. Right by local amenities and Just a short walk from open fields and a play area, this is the prefect house for a growing family or works brilliantly for entertaining!
Call now or book online to view.
Property features: 3 reception rooms - kitchen and utility/wc - 4 bedrooms (3x larger than average double, 1x single) - en suite shower room - family bathroom - gas central heating - upvc double glazing - off street parking - outbuilding to store bikes/garden equipment - garden with newly-laid resin bound patio
Rawcliffe is a very pretty, semi-rural village combining great transport links with quaint but practical country living. With views of the village green and Church, this property makes the most of this beautiful village location and offers a great opportunity to be part of this welcoming community.
• Entrance Hall - Timber entrance door. Stairway to the first floor.
• Lounge (23'3" x 13'6") - (7.09m x 4.12m) - Fire recess with timber mantle and stone hearth housing a multi fuel burning stove. Beams and decorative plaster mouldings to the ceiling. One central heating radiator.
• Inner Hall/Breakfast Room (7'11" x 7'7") - (2.42m x 2.33m) - Understairs storage cupboard.
• Kitchen (14'6" x 8'3") - (4.42m x 2.53m) - A range of fitted base and wall units finished in white laminate with laminated worktops and tiled surrounds. Rangemaster double oven/job/grill. The units incorporate a stainless steel one and a half bowl, single drainer sink with mixer tap and an overhead cooker hood. Wall mounted 'Worcester' gas boiler which heats the radiators and provides the domestic hot water. Plumbing for a dishwasher.
• Utility Room/Cloakroom (9'5" x 5'6") - (2.88m x 1.68m)- Base and wall units finished in cream laminate with laminated worktops and tiled surrounds incorporating a composite single drainer sink with mixer tap. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. White low flush w.c.
• Dining Room (11'6" x 10') - (3.51m x 2.98m) - Opening leading into the study area. One central heating radiator.
• Study Area (6'7" x 5'9") - (2.01m x 1.76m) - Built in storage cupboard.
• Family Room/ library (11'4" x 11'1") - (3.46m x 3.39m) - One central heating radiator.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
• Landing (20'1" x 7'7") Min (6.13m x 2.32m) - Access to the loft space which has been boarded out, has power and a loft ladder. Built in storage cupboard. One central heating radiator.
• Master Bedroom (13'5" x 9'10") - (4.10 x 3m) - To the front elevation. Two built in wardrobes with timber doors. One central heating radiator.
• En-Suite (7'4" x 6'1") - (2.24m x 1.83m) - White suite comprising a quadrant shower cubicle with a mains shower, vanity hand wash basin with cupboards under and a low flush w.c. Walls and ceiling clad in UPVC with inset wall lights. Extractor fan. One central heating radiator.
• Bedroom Two (15'8" x 13'6") Max (4.79m x 4.13m) - To the front elevation. One central heating radiator.
• Bedroom Three (22' x 11'7") Max (6.72m x 3.54m) - To the rear and side elevation. Two central heating radiators.
• Bathroom (10'2" x 5'3") - (3.12m x 1.61m) - White suite comprising a panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and a low flush w.c. Restricted headroom. 'Amtico' flooring. One central heating radiator.
• Bedroom Four (10' x 8'6") - (3.07m x 2.60m) - To the rear elevation. Restricted headroom. One central heating radiator.
• Outbuilding (13'5" x 9'10") - (2.82m x 3.30m) - Constructed of brick.
• Garden - To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with resin-bound patio and lawn area. Driveway leading providing parking for several vehicles.
**MOTIVATED VENDOR - RECENTLY REDUCED - INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
- Property Age: 208 years
- Council tax band: C (£146.00 Per month)
- Chain position: Currently looking
- Double Glazing: All
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Off Street Parking
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.