1 Bedroom Flat For Sale
East Street, London, SE17
Guide Price £430,000
Near Elephant Park
Close to East Street Market
videophone entry system
- Guide Price:
**Car parking space availble to rent from the management company**
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in London, SE17. This smart, one-bed flat is on the top floor of a private, new build block, and is just 3 years old. The property also benefits from:
- 60 sqft south-east facing balcony
- A lift
- Secured communal garden
- Videophone entrance system
- Built-in wardrobes
- Dedicated maintenance staff looking after all communal areas, inside and out
- Excellent transport links. The 42, 136 and 343 buses all stop a few metres from the front door. Elephant & Castle station (Bakerloo Line, Northern Line & Thameslink) is a 15-minute walk. This walking time will reduce once the brand new park is opened later in 2019.
- Parking is available under the building in a secured car park. Allocated parking spaces can be leased from the developer for approx £10 a week, (availability dependent).
Due to the newness of the property bills are low. The current owner pays £15 / month in electricity, £12 / month heating and approx £20 / month water. The property does not have (or need) gas.
The prestigious new Elephant Park development is a few minutes walk away and will soon bring with it many new shops, restaurant and leisure facilities.
East Street market, one of London's most well-known food and goods markets, is approximately 200 metres away on the same street as the property.
Burgess Park, great for exercising or just relaxing is 5 minutes on foot. Bermondsey Street, with all its pubs, cafes, galleries and restaurants is a short bus ride or 20-minute walk away.
- Property Age: 3 years
- Council tax band: C (£74.00 Per month)
- Chain position: Currently looking
- Double Glazing: All
- Heating: Electric
- Parking: Allocated Parking Spot
Lease info: 123 years remaining
Ground rent: £ 250.00 Per Year
Maintenance: £ 186.08 Per Month
Maintenance Company: LQ
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.