4 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale
Nelson Road, London, N8
Offers in Region of £1,195,000
Beautiful 4 bedroom Victorian property
Priced to sell
Viewing highly advised!
Underfloor heating throughout
- Asking Price:
HouseSimple are pleased to present this charming 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Victorian family home, fully renovated and completely restored to a high standard. This sophisticated house boasts a unique fusion of contemporary style with a plethora of original period features. Attention to detail was paid for luxury, comfort & functionality. It comprises of seven sub-levels and has the following unique features:
• Three bathrooms - one big master bathroom and two ensuite. The loft one has a huge double-ended bathtub for romantic moods.
• Designer urinal on master bathroom that is convenient for males and handy when you have guests over.
• Built-in American stainless steel BBQ on a brick island, connected to mains gas supply, so there is no need to carry gas bottles!
• Grey marble effect Venetian plastering on entrance hallway walls.
• Rust effect Venetian plastering on front room featured wall.
• High-security bike shed in front garden that can store up to 3 adult bicycles.
• Category 6 ethernet, telephone and TV points on every room, all connected to a centralised cabinet unit in the utility room.
• Water tap on front garden for convenience and practicality.
• Underfloor heating throughout the house with digital thermostats in each room (except hallways) that turns this home cosy and warm in the winter with a joy to walk around without shoes.
• Featured walls with exposed red brick on lounge and loft, recreated from existing original brickwork.
• Exposed red brick chimney breasts on every fireplace from original brickwork.
• A low ceiling cellar on the front of the house that has been dug out and rebuilt with reinforced concrete, for plenty of extra storage space.
• Utility room with industrial 10kg American washer and dryer that works with mains gas supply.
• Walk-in wardrobes in two bedrooms.
• Large eaves storage space in loft bedroom.
• Dimmable recessed lights and fireproof doors on every room.
• Mains powered smoke alarms on each floor.
• Spacious balcony/sundeck on the rooftop with views of rear gardens and Alexandra Palace.
• Granite monolith water feature and pergola in rear garden.
Some of the original Victorian features that were beautifully and painstakingly restored in order to give the ultimate period look are:
• Front entrance door with stained glass and integrated 3-deadlock mechanism that operates with one key and does not allow you to unintentionally lock yourself out.
• Three stunning cast iron fireplaces ready with gas supply.
• One gorgeous black slate big fireplace with cast iron insert and ready with gas supply.
• Original antique pine wood flooring throughout the house.
• Sash windows with lead weights and frames.
• Original staircase, handrails, posts and spindles.
• Decorative coving and corbels on entrance hall ceiling.
• Black and white checkerboard floor tiles on entrance hall.
• Victorian tiles on floor and side walls of front door.
From the spacious garden to the sunny balcony, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. Also, if you are a movie fan, this stunning 3-story home is in a hot neighbourhood: it’s on the same road where they shot part of the British comedy movie “Shawn of the Dead”. The main characters (Simon Pegg and Nick Frost) lived in the movie a few houses down the road on the corner house!
This superb house is situated in a leafy, quiet and family-friendly area of Crouch End. There are many parks, schools, and nurseries for the family and kids. It’s bordering zones 2/3, takes 10 minutes max. by bus to Finsbury Park tube station (Piccadilly/Victoria lines). Crouch Hill, Harringay and Hornsey National Rail stations are within short walking distance. There are also plenty of bus routes in the area like W3, W5, W7, 41 and 91. Convenient stores, off-license, dry cleaners and coffee shop are just around the corner. Five-minute walk to Crouch End Broadway for the post office and a plethora of supermarkets, bars, pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, banks, health clubs, etc.
This home is sure to go fast, so viewing is highly recommended!
Call HouseSimple today to arrange your viewing on 0330 111 0070.
- Property Age: 120 years
- Council tax band: E (£1925.98 Per Year)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Part
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Street Parking
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.