4 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale
Keepers Quay New Islington, Manchester M4.
Guide Price £500,000
Guide price £500.000 to £525.000
Modern Town House With City Views And Overlooking Canal
Two Allocated Parking Spaces
Ultra Stylish Modern Open-plan Kitchen/Family And Dining Room
Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
Walking Distance To Bars And Restaurants
Extremely Well Presented Throughout
Fantastic Transport Links And Local Amenities
Smart House Enabled And Fiber Optic Connected
- Asking Price:
****Guide price £500,000 to £525,000**** WOW, WOW, WOW are the only words that can be used to describe this truly magificent family home as this has been designed by award-winning architects Shedkm and Mancunian visionaries Urban Splash. These unique homes were designed to bring suburban living into central Manchester and come complete with beautiful private gardens, two gated allocated car parking spaces, canal side living and a stones throw away from ancoats famous Marine, things that are virtually unheard of with city centre living. Whilst on the outside, you'll find a sleek looking designed home, inside you'll find an incredibly modern Scandinavian style interior which may I add has been tastefully updated with the highest of finishes by the current owner giving fantastic family space but also ultra modern living.
The position of these exclusive homes are located in the revitalised and popular area of New Islington, which is close to the highly sought after area of Ancoats and being a stones throw from the heart of Manchester city centre, these houses are literally just minutes away from everything you could possibly want. Perfectly located for work, play and the many delights that the fantastic City of Manchester has to offer.
On your doorstep you are spoilt with an array of amenities including:
- Rudy's Pizza - voted amongst the best pizza in the World in 2016
- Pollen Bakery - serving up freshly baked croissants, coffee and sandwiches
- Seven Brothers Bar - with a great selection of beers and food
- Kettlebell Kitchen - for the heath conscious out there, this place serves up tasty protein filled options
- Ancoats General Store - featuring a Post Office as well as mini supermarket and cafe/bar.
- ALDI at Urban Exchange - for the weekly 'big shop'.
- New Islington Primary School - for those looking to start a family but stay in central Manchester
- New Islington Metro Station - just 8 minutes walk away
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station - just 17 minutes walk away
- Northern Quarter - 5 minutes walk from all the bars, eateries and indie shops.
- New Islington Marina - a secret piece of green space perfect for walking the dog or a picnic in the sun
- And many more arriving in the next 6 months.
Kitchen/Dining and Family Room: 33"9 x 15"4
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom Two: 15"4 x 12"6 (has its very own balcony)
Bedroom Three: 15"4 x 10"6
Family Bathroom: 8"6 x 7"11
Second Floor Landing:
Sung/Bedroom Four: 15"4 x 11"11
En-Suite: 8"11 x 8"0
Bedroom One: 12"9 x 15"4
- Property Age: 3 years
- Council tax band: D (£152721.00 Per Annum)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
- Parking: Allocated Parking Spot
Lease info: 247 years remaining
Ground rent: £250.00 Per Year
Maintenance: £45.00 Per Month
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.