4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale
Whittingham Lane Preston PR3.
Guide Price £399,999
Off Street Parking for 4 cars
Electric wrought iron gates
Modern open plan kitchen/diner
- Asking Price:
..... SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF GOOSNARGH, PRESTON ......
Housesimple are pleased to present to the market this lovely spacious detached bungalow, having three bedrooms and a further loft room this makes an ideal family property. Situated on the main road and overlooking fields to the rear with a large driveway for several cars.
From the main porch entrance you enter the hallway, to the left you enter the large lounge which has a bay window and feature fireplace, glazed doors lead to the spacious open plan kitchen/diner. The kitchen has been fully fitted with modern wooden units and has integrated appliances, there is a separate dining area which leads in to the large orangery which gives access to the rear garden.
From the kitchen you access a further hallway which gives access to a utility room and a bedroom and separate bathroom with walk in shower.
To the right of the hallway there are two bedrooms each having fitted wardrobes, there is a modern family bathroom with white suite and roll top bath at the end of the hallway and further access to the kitchen. There are large fitted storage cupboards in the hallway.
Access via a ladder staircase to the loft room which is currently being used as an office.
To the front of the property there are electronic wrought iron gates giving access to the large garden and off street parking for 4 cars, carport/ workshop with full electric power. To the rear of the property is a large garden with feature patio area, there are views over surrounding fields. Electric points to the front and rear garden.
The property has some additional unique benefits such as
- External wall insulation to front of property
- Top spec double glazing, which includes acoustic argon filled double glazing throughout the property
- Smart house specification.
- Super-fast Broadband available with average speed of 75Mbs Down and 17Mbs Up.
- Full house network which includes Cat5e Network points to every room controlled from a central comms area.
- Full house aerial coverage with aerial points for full sky / terrestrial distribution throughout the house.
- Smart home Google Nest installed, which includes Nest Thermostat controlling the Bosch boiler heating and hot water, Smoke alarms, and Nest Hello Doorbell.
- Bathroom radiators both have summer kits installed so can be used off the main central heating if required.
- Both showers and bath supplied by a high flow pump.
Local Amenities such as General stores, Hairdressers, Chemist, Chip Shop and Artisan Pub are all within walking distance as are the nearby school and Church which are 5 mins away. There are excellent road and transport links.
This is a delightful property ideal as a family home with many additional features and we thoroughly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate all the qualities this property has to offer.
- Property Age: 44 years
- Council tax band: D (£1845.20 Per Annum)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
- Parking: Single Garage and Driveway
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.com for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.com or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.com nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.