3 Bedroom House For Sale
Trueloves Lane Ingatestone CM4.
- Asking Price:
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Ingatestone.
Beautiful conversion of a Grade 11 Listed old coaching house and stables in a gated development on a country estate on the outskirts of Ingatestone. One of a select development of four mews houses which offer unique and individually styled living within the beautiful surrounding countryside. Converted to a high specification and retaining much of the character of the original buildings. The Stables also incorporates a mix of the modern and contemporary. This property offers spacious living accommodation with three bedrooms and two bathrooms complemented by a spacious lounge, kitchen and utility room. The lounge has direct access via extensive bi-folding doors to a private and secluded patio and garden. In addition, there is a feature internal courtyard.
The Stables are adjacent to Trueloves House and are approached via a tree-lined driveway where the trees were planted in pairs, giving inspiration for the name - true-loves.
The property features energy efficient air source heat pumps, under floor heating, two allocated parking spaces and a private indoor courtyard set within the original Victorian cast iron stables under a glazed atrium roof.
HISTORY AND ARCHITECTURE
The Trueloves estate was originally occupied by members of the local Petre Family in the mid-1600's, whom continue today to reside at the Ingatestone Hall Estate. Trueloves House and Stables was constructed in 1859 and has since been occupied by various members of the British gentry. The property was designed by architect William White of London - noted for his part in 19th Century Gothic revival architecture - and offers many striking features which were carried through in to The Stables. These include red brick elevations with stripes and decoration of black and gault brick, a slate roof with fishscale pattern bands and arched windows in a Gothic style.
The villages of Ingatestone and Fryerning, renowned for having one of the most exclusive postcodes in Essex, are surrounded by a wealth of Green Belt, farmland, ancient
hedgerows and woodland and the area retains a distinctly rural atmosphere despite its convenient location between Brentwood and Chelmsford and its excellent rail and road links into London.
Ingatestone Village provides a good selection of shops including two supermarkets, restaurants, delicatessens and a range of traditional pubs. Further to the south, Shenfield and Brentwood provide a more comprehensive range of shops and restaurants. There is highly regarded schooling locally including the Anglo European School in Ingatestone, Brentwood School, St.Martin's School in Hutton and to the north King Edwards Grammar School and Chelmsford County High School for girls. Ingatestone is very popular with rail commuters; the railway station is within easy reach providing a service to Liverpool Street from 27 minutes. The A12 can be found at the southern edge of Ingatestone or to the north at Margaretting.
"Crossrail" is scheduled to arrive in Shenfield in 2019, which will then provide a commuting service to not only the east end of London but also the west end, and beyond to Heathrow and Reading, without having to change trains.
Heading eastbound from J28 of the M25, exit the A12 at J13 and take the first exit towards Ingatestone B1002. At the next roundabout, take the first exit and continue through Mountnessing. After 1.5 miles and before reaching Ingatestone village, turn left in to Trueloves Lane (if heading Westbound on the A12 from Chelmsford, exit at J14 and turn right then follow the main road over the A12 and turn right in to Trueloves Lane).
Now follow the road around the sharp left hand bend and the entrance drive can be found on the right hand side approximately 500 yards further along. Signage will be displayed at the entrance for 'The Stables'. Continue along the tree lined driveway and veer left at Trueloves House where The Stables can be seen directly ahead.
Environmentally Friendly Features
* Where possible or viable, materials used in construction are from renewable, sustainable or recyclable sources
* 'A'rated kitchen appliances where possible
* Dual flush toilets
* Air source heat pumps
* Contemporary fitted kitchen units featuring Remo gloss finishes and soft close hinges
* Angolan Black granite worktops and upstands
* Solid Oak feature worktop
* Full range of energy efficient, integrated branded appliances including
- Neff electric oven
- Neff combi microwave oven
- Neff induction hob
- Neff Cooker hood
- Hotpoint Dishwasher
- Hotpoint Fridge/ Freezer
- Caple freestanding wine cooler
* LED under cupboard lighting
* LED plinth lighting
* Blanco chrome mixer taps
* Island prep sink with kettle tap
* Large rectified porcelain floor tiles of warm grey hues.
* Pop up power point on island unit in kitchen.
Bathrooms and En-suites
* Britton sanitary ware with Aqualisa chrome finish taps
* Soft close seat to WC
* Rointe Chrome Towel Rails to WC, bath rooms and En-suites
* Contemporary tiling designed by Andrew Fitch of Bromley & Fitch
* Led Mirror lights with integral shaver points to WC, bath rooms and en-suites
* Power Showers.
* Video Door entry system. External camera/speech unit in front lobby, Monitor and handset in kitchen.
* Wireless intruder Alarm system, NSI approved system
* 2 Camera CCTV system with recording unit, in under stairs cupboard, ability to be linked to TV booster to allow cameras to be viewed on home owners TV, Ability to link to Smart phone, via broad band to view cameras remotely. Addition work/cost required to set this up with the end user.
Doors, Joinery and Decoration
* Dordogne Oak internal doors
* Feature arched hardwood sliding sash windows
* All electrical systems installed by an NICEIC contractor and fully certificated to comply with BS 7671, the 17th Edition wiring regulations
* 15 way MCB RCD 17th Edition Distribution Board in front entrance hall.
* JCC white 6w Led Light fittings throughout with dimming to lounge, kitchen and bedrooms.
* 5a Lighting points with dimmer control to lounge area.
* Satin steel wiring accessories throughout.
* Speaker system with wiring back to cupboard ready to accept a system of your choice. ( we can advise and install at additional cost)
* Telephone wiring back to under stairs cupboard to enable broadband router to be positioned in cupboard.
* Mains interlinked 10 year Lithium cell smoke and heat alarms.
* Hitachi single fan air source heat pump
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Glazed timber roof light with louvered ventilation
* Internal/external stable courtyard
* Period herringbone yellow briquette flooring
* High level led strip lighting within lantern, low level floor mounted up-lighters to centre walk way, all controlled by a solar time clock, and microwave movement sensor.
* LED down lighters to entrance lobby controlled by light sensitive passive movement detector.
* Granite cobbled pathways and gravel driveway
* Indian sandstone patio areas
* Turfed rear garden
* Front garden with planted shrub beds and hedging
* External water tap
* External walk-over up lighting to front elevation
* External Power points and lighting to Internal space and external wall to gardens.
* External ground mounted up-lights to wash the front façade of the building controlled from a solar time clock.
* Automated access gates
- Property Age: 120 years
- Council tax band: F (£255.00 Per Month)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.