3 Bedroom Bungalow - Sold STC
Curlender Way Liverpool L24.
Offers in Region of £220,000
Two Reception Rooms
Front and rear gardens
- Asking Price:
House Simple are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom bungalow in the much sought after rural location of Hale Village, surrounded by stunning fields and within five minutes of the local shops and amenities the Village has to offer. This really is a perfect family home.
Highlights of this property include:
- A spacious living room with large floor to ceiling windows with views out to a well-presented garden.
- A newly installed fitted kitchen including an integrated fridge and dishwasher, a 5 ring gas fuelled hob and electric oven.
- Well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage.
- Tastefully decorated and well presented throughout.
- Internal access to the garage with ample storage space.
- Desirable position on a quiet residential street with off-street parking for two cars.
- Walking distance to the village primary school and local amenities (including a corner shop, pharmacy, hairdressers, country pubs, park) and good bus links into Liverpool City Centre, Widnes and Liverpool Airport. Motorways are also close by.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the stunning property being offered for sale.
Entrance Hall 4.79 x 1.27
Lounge 6.47 x 4.15
Bathroom 1.92 x 1.67
kitchen 3.50 x 2.20
Dining Room 4.16 x 2.97
Bedroom 1 3.04 x 3.32
Bedroom 2 4.05 x 2.25
Bedroom 3 3.44 x 2.41
- Property Age: 42 years
- Council tax band: C (£1448.71 Per Annum)
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Lease info: 996 years remaining
Ground rent: £5.00 Per Year
Maintenance Company: None
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.