2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Layton Way Prescot L34.
Offers in Region of £99,950
Top Floor Apartment
Allocated parking space
- Asking Price:
*Must see* This stunning and immaculately presented two bedroom property is situated in the much sought after location of Prescot and unlike other apartments available in the area, comes with a tonne of extra storage space due to loft modifications. Tucked in the top corner of Rectory Court (one of the smaller blocks in Prescot), this property also benefits from no noise disruptions and is a quiet and peaceful place to relax after a busy day. Its tasteful décor throughout makes viewing essential.
- Entrance Hall 3.87 x 2.71 - door to communal area, radiator
- Lounge 4.46 x 4.04 - upvc window to front, radiator, wooden feature fireplace with electric freestanding fire
- Bathroom 2.78 x 1.70 - upvc window to rear, low level w.c, pedestal wash basin, bath with overhead shower
- Kitchen 2.97 x 2.18 - upvc window to front, range of wall and base units, integrated cooker, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and washing machine
- Bedroom 1 3.13 x 3.09 - upvc window to front, radiator
- Bedroom 2 2.61 x 2.27 - upvc window to rear, radiator
- Property Age: 6 years
- Council tax band: BAND A (£1077.00 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: electric
- Parking: Allocated Parking Spot
Lease info: 990 years remaining
Ground rent: £350.00 Per Year
Maintenance: £70.00 Per Month
Maintenance Company: Unknown
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.