2 Bedroom End Of Terrace House For Sale
Queensway Preston PR4.
Offers in Region of £120,000
off road parking
- Asking Price:
End terrace property on a large corner plot, with generous space outside including pretty lawned gardens, decking and parking for several cars.
Ideally located for BAE Systems and transport links into Kirkham, Lytham & Preston.
- No chain
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge / kitchen diner
- Premium UPVc windows
- Gas central heating (combi boiler)
- Low energy LED lighting
- Virgin TV & broadband.
- Partially boarded loft with built in ladders.
- Conservatory with thermal blinds
- Off road parking
- Enclosed garden with decking
- Brick built porch with white UPVc front door
- Tiled floor
- Shoe / coat cupboard.
- Open plan layout
- Understairs cupboard with electricity box and shelving.
9'0" (2.74m) x 19'0" (5.79m)
- UPVc double glazed window to front
- Fireplace feature, suitable for wood burning stove.
- Large radiator,
- TV point (both coax and Virgin Media)
- Telephone point
- Laminate flooring
- Double doors leading to conservatory.
7'0" (2.13m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- Open plan.
- UPVc double glazed window to side
- UPVc double glazed door to side,
- Down lighters under wall units, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink, extractor hood
- Baxi combi boiler
- Space for oven
- Plumbed for washing machine
- Grey tile effect flooring.
- UPVc double glazed conservatory leading to gardens,
- Laminate tiled flooring
- Themral blinds
- UPVc double glazed window to side, access to boarded loft via ladder.
7'0" (2.13m) x 15'0" (4.57m)
- Premium UPVc double glazed window to front with fire escape hinges
- Fitted wardeobes
- TV Point
9'0" (2.74m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
- Premium UPVc double glazed window to rear with fire escape hinges
- Potential for fitted wardrobes.
5'3" (1.6m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
- UPVc double glazed frosted window to rear
- Heated towel rail
- WC, wash basin in vanity unit
- Corner bath
- Mixer shower
- Large integrated mirror
- Partially boarded, insulated with lighting, ladders.
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Gravelled providing parking for several cars off the street.
- Raised borders.
- Accessed via conservatory or down side of property.
- Sheltered decked area
- Laid to lawn
- Trellis and flower beds.
- 2 gardens sheds.
- Property Age: 73 years
- Council tax band: A (£1131.66 Per Annum)
- Chain position: No chain
- Double Glazing: Throughout
- Heating: gas
Local Area (within 1 kilometre)
Share this property
MISREPRESENTATION ACT, 1967. Conditions under which these particulars are issued Housesimple.co.uk for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice:-
These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of Housesimple.co.uk or the vendors or lessors. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
The vendors or lessors do not make or give, and neither Housesimple.co.uk nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representations, or warranty whatever in relationship to this property.