Fee Free Chester
1. The promoter of this promotion is HouseSimple Limited (company number 07622707 of The Octagon, Middleborough, Colchester, Essex, England, CO1 1TG (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the promotion is: "Sell your home fee-free”.
3. Start Date: 00:01 am on 09.07.2018 (the “Start Date”).
4. Closing Date: 11:59pm on 30.09.18 (the “Closing Date”).
5. To qualify for this promotion:
(i) the property you are seeking to sell must have a CH1, CH2, CH3 or CH4 postcode, as stated on your proof of address;
(ii) you must sign up to the Promoter’s services and go live with advertising your property on the market between the Start Date and the Closing Date; and
(iii) when signing up to the Promoter’s services you must use voucher code CHFREE; and
If any of these conditions are not met, then you will not qualify for this promotion.
6. By signing up to this promotion you agree, at all times during which we are providing you with services, to have a for sale board erected at the property. Failure to do so will see you become automatically ineligible to continue with this promotion and you will no longer benefit from waiving our selling fee of £995 plus VAT if we find a willing purchaser of your property whilst you continue to list your property with us.
7. The services we provide as part of this promotion are as set out in our selling terms and conditions, copy of which can be found at https://www.housesimple.com/selling-terms-and-conditions. In the event of a conflict between our selling terms and conditions and these promotion terms and conditions, then the terms set out in these promotion terms and conditions will apply. You will be required to sign up to our selling terms and conditions as part of this promotion.
8. If you wish to purchase any additional third-party products, such as an EPC, hosted viewings or premium listings in connection with the sale of your property then additional fees will apply for the purchase of those products.
9. This promotion exempts you from having to pay our selling fee of £995 inc VAT (our commission) if your property sells during the period it is listed with us and the conditions of this promotion are met. Please note that there is no time period during which your property must exchange or complete as part of this promotion.
10. The promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promoter.
11. In taking up the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to take up the promotion.
12. Only one property per customer will qualify for the promotion.
13. The promotion cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be made available.
14. The promotion may not be resold, assigned, transferred, lent or the benefit granted to any other person.
15. The Promoter’s decisions are final in respect of the promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter further reserves the right to declare void any property listing in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
17. By taking up the promotion, all applicants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the applicant has consented. All application instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18. All personal data relating to applicants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals’ prior consent. Data supplied in connection with this promotion will be subject to these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s selling terms and conditions.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. This promotion shall be governed by English law, and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
21. Applicants are advised to print and keep safe these Terms and Conditions.
How much is your house worth?
Get a FREE no obligation valuation visit from our Local Property Expert.