Housesimple is now in Nottingham…. And you can sell your home for free!
To celebrate we are giving away cash prizes in a 12-hour Nottingham scavenger hunt.
We’ve hidden special competition ‘For Sale’ mini-boards around Nottingham in locations that have something to do with ‘free’.
From 7 am on Saturday 11 January 2020, we’ll be posting clues on our Instagram account - @housesimpleproperties.
Follow the clues, find the mini-boards, and post a selfie of the mini-board to Instagram using #housesimplehunt to win!
Everyone who posts a selfie of the competition mini-board with #housesimplehunt will be entered into a draw to win the cash prize.
About the competition
To celebrate the launch of our free service in Nottingham, we've decided to give away 8 cash prizes (1x £250; 2x £200; 2x £100; 3x £50).
Simply follow the clues we publish on our Instagram account - @Housesimpleproperties - to find special Housesimple miniature ‘for sale’ mini-boards we’ve hidden around Nottingham in locations to do with ‘free’.
Players need to post a selfie of a competition ‘for sale’ mini-board, along with the competition hashtag, #housesimplehunt, to Instagram to be entered into a draw to win the cash prize.
We’ll be posting the latest clues here throughout the day as well:
9am Saturday - If you wanna win the cash, you'd better get to class quick!
10am Saturday - No-one does free better than students. 'Hop' over and find a prize en route.
11am Saturday - You could call this close-up of our next prize location a work of art!
12 noon Saturday - This well know musical + a burger shack = ?
1pm Saturday - You don't have to leave the city to find a grand hall in the countryside. "Wool" you figure it out?
2pm Saturday - Free by name but not by nature. Don't break the law trying to find this board or these guys might be coming for you.
3pm Saturday - Try not to make an 'exhibition' of yourself when you take a selfie here.
4pm Saturday - Take a friend to fine this one but leave the partner at home. No-one wants to be playing 'Gooseberry'.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Housesimple Limited (company no.07622707) whose registered office is at The Octagon, Middleborough, Colchester, Essex, England, CO1 1TG.
- Employees of Housesimple or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.housesimple.com/blog/housesimplehunt.
- The closing date for entry will be 7 pm on Saturday 11th January 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- To enter the competition and stand a chance of winning one of the cash prizes (1x £250; 2x £200; 2x £100; 3x £50), you need to post a selfie of competition for sale mini-board to Instagram using the competition hashtag, #housesimplehunt
- There are 8 cash prizes to be won (1x £250; 2x £200; 2x £100; 3x £50)
- We will draw one winner for each cash prize
- An entrant can enter for one or all of the cash prizes by submitting a selfie(s) of each for sale mini-board from each location with the competition hashtag
- The competition will run for 12 hours, from 7 am to 7 pm on Saturday 11th January 2020. Entrants must post the selfie with sale mini-board and competition hashtag during this time period to be eligible to win
- An entrant can only enter 1 selfie per prize/for sale mini-board
- An entrant can enter a selfie for each prize e.g. can compete to win all 8 prizes, by entering a selfie for each
- Entrants are expected to visit the link on the competition graphic to view the terms and conditions, Housesimple is not responsible for informing entrants individually of these terms
- Anyone found to be using multiple Instagram accounts to enter will be ineligible for the prize.
- Housesimple reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by Housesimple.com.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram DM or mention within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prizes within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick replacement winners.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where their prize will be sent.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants consent to the use of competition imagery (e.g. entry post on social media) by Housesimple for it marketing purposes.